1. Drinking Aloe Vera gel can decrease sugar levels in the blood, especially in patients with raised blood sugar levels. Taking Aloe orally is so powerful in diabetics that it starts lowering your glucose levels very quickly and effectively . Please consult your doctor before oral use of Aloe.
2. Use toothpaste with Aloe as an ingredient or taken by mouth to build up the gums and promotes powerful and healthy teeth. It works excellent for gums in HIV and leukemia patients as it has aquality of killing bacteria, viruses and fungi better than any other fluoride based toothpastes.
3. If the gel of Aloe Vera is taken orally, you can have lowerd rheumatic pains, arthritis pain and heartburn.
4. Take water in a pot and boil the leaves of Aloe Vera in it. Later inhaling the vapors to reduce asthma symptoms.
5. Drink juice to lower prostate problems (prostate cancer, prostatitis), urinary tract infections, hemorrhoids, colitis, ulcers and congestion.
6. You can also drink Aloe juice to decrease stomach disorders such as indigestion.
7. The application of Aloe Vera gel for genital herpes and fever blisters on aid to lower pain and swelling associated with blistering. Other precautions are necessary to decrease the spread of the herpes virus because the Aloe Vera cannot lower this virus.
8. Take a sip of Aloe Vera gel to reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, such as swelling and discomfort.
9. It is also acts as a potent laxative/purgative.
10. It is also said that it was used to cure jaundice because of its anti viral feature.
11. Aloe supports in the remedy of cough, arthritis, headaches, diabetes, ulcers and constipation. Aloe Vera also has some side effects if taken orally, such as diarrhea, pain and imbalance.
12. Aloe Vera is also used as an aphrodisiac (stimulate sexual desires in both sexes)
13. It is also used to expel worms from the body.
14. It can be taken orally to reduce triglycerides and cholesterol which leads to healthy heart.
15. Sipping small amount of Aloe juice/gel can decrease infections and inflammation of the ears and eyes. This is due to Aloe anti-inflammatory characteristic which makes it a unique and thus miracle plant.
16. Aloe Vera acts as a general detoxifier and promotes general health. Aloe Vera also helps reducing higher levels of free radicals in the body and therefore preventing human body from many degenerative diseases.
17. The Aloe is also used to enhance skin growth by providing all the essential minerals and vitamins needed for the formation of skin.
18. Acne can be effectively treated with Aloe.
19. Salicylic Acid in the Aloe is acts as an analgesic. The amount of salicylic acid is optimum which doesn’t cause any stomach complications.
20. Antiseptic made of Aloe Vera used to lower many viruses, fungi, bacteria and mold.
21. It will also help stop the hair loss by inducing blood supply in the scalp.
22. It is also used to treat skin imperfections/blemishes.