If you are looking for answers to anxiety, panic attacks or panic disorder you came to the right place. I have been a psychologist for many years and helped hunderds if not thousands make the shifts to heal themselves. I want you to know there is light at the end of the tunnel for you. There is a cure for panic attacks. Below there are five essential steps to help you get started immediately. Like most things it is in the setup. Once you read through them, take notes, take action starting with clicking through on the link at the end to get hold of a 13 page free report that will give you more answers. Panic attacks, panic disorder and other forms of anxiety impact 25% of the population directly.
So, lets lay some ground rules before we get into the 5 steps. Firstly, you need to approach this with a positive attitude for change where you take full personal responsibility for a new journey allowing yourself the room and space to heal. It might take some practice. So lets get started.
I recommend the following five steps to relief from panic:
1. You get to be in charge from here on in. It is time to start the healing. First up is noticing yourself, thoughts, reactions and your emotions how you feel which simply by noticing may well bring answers to the direction of your healing. You get to be observer and active accomplice in your wellbeing. Write it all down you will experience healing just in noticing and writing.
2. Be patient. They say patience is a virtue. I call it going with the flow and the power of slow. Healing happens organically, it needs time to unravel, go with the ups and downs of it all. Observe and learn from the experience, listen, notice, record. You will heal if you let it happen. Fight and you focus on what you don’t want.
3. Pay attention to side effects: When we are on medication it is important to take note of the possible side effects. The best approach is to monitor from the beginning of the onset of side effects and notice the changes over time. Some side effects might just be a function of the treatment, such as loose bowels when taking certain herbs. This could quite often be regarded as a cleansing process.
4. Get help. Make this a team healing. Support groups will help you especially if they are focussed directly on panic attacks or panic disorder. Look for one run by a skilled professional specializing in this area. You want an environment where you can speak openly.
5. Be There: No half measures. Either do it or don’t do it. Commitment and focus.
These steps have been written for you whether it is for panic attacks, panic disorder, or anxiety. They are for you or someone you love and care about who might be suffering right now. Now it is time to get started.
Find out more about how to cure panic attacks permanently, then visit psychologist Allan Rudner’s site and get your free reportPanic Attacks Help.